Hyperbaric oxygen therapy involves breathing pure oxygen in a pressurized room or tube. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy is a well-established treatment for decompression sickness, a hazard of scuba diving. Other conditions treated with hyperbaric oxygen therapy include serious infections, bubbles of air in your blood vessels, and wounds that won’t heal as a result of diabetes or radiation injury.
In a hyperbaric oxygen therapy chamber, the air pressure is increased to three times higher than normal air pressure. Under these conditions, your lungs can gather more oxygen than would be possible breathing pure oxygen at normal air pressure.
Your blood carries this oxygen throughout your body. This helps fight bacteria and stimulate the release of substances called growth factors and stem cells, which promote healing.
- 2-Way wireless audio communication
- Clients breathe 95% pure oxygen provided through oxygen
- concentrators inside the chamber
- Chamber is equipped with both USB and regular AC power
- The chamber lighting is designed to provide a color therapy
- environment that the client can select for their comfort
- The Hyper-Cube also comes equipped with an Acoustic Light
- Wave that provides Radio Frequency therapy
- Low Pressure – Hard Shell
- Easy Access
- Pressurizes within 8 minutes to 1.75 atmospheres (4.5 psi)
- Decompresses in 5 minutes
- Comfortable and Spacious Environment
- Refrigerated Air Conditioned Chamber to provide a comfortable environment
- Pressurized with Ambient Air to prevent possible explosion with Oxygen
- Ambient air is purified with filters and UV light